Operating During Covid-19
Following Boris’ announcement on Sunday evening, that we will be entering a second lockdown from this Thursday (5th November) until Wednesday 2nd December, we wanted to reassure you that, currently, we are still planning to continue to operate under the safety measures we’ve had in place since the previous lockdown.
Our current understanding of the new Government guidelines are that businesses requiring to go in and out of people’s homes are still allowed to do so, as long as the proper measures are put into place.
As Government guidance is updated we will keep you informed of any changes that may affect this.
See a snippet from the guidelines from gov.uk below.
Stay at home
This means you must not leave or be outside of your home except for specific purposes.
for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other people’s homes)
Click here to view gov.uk source
All our surveyors and fitters have been given extensive guidelines to follow, as well as the appropriate PPE and sanitisers to use before, during and after their visit.
Here is a reminded of some safety measures we ask you to follow while we are in your home:
- Open the door and step away so that we can enter while remaining 2m apart
- Ventilate rooms by leaving windows open before and during our visit
- Remove all items from the window sills prior to our arrival and clear some space around the windows being fitted to
- Consider what facilities can be used for hand washing and going to the loo
- Leave our surveyor/fitter to measure/fit alone to limit contact
- Remain 2m while being shown the samples or discussing options during the survey or being shown the fitted shutters
- Do not provide us with any food or drinks etc. We will bring our own and take breaks off-site
- We recommend that you clean the shutters once we have left your home
- Let us know if anyone becomes ill with symptoms before our visit
- Contact us if within 7 days of our visit if any of your household show symptoms
Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any questions about the safety measures we have in place on email@example.com or 01243 252023